How many Eye Colors are there.
I’m writing a book but i don’t k.ow how many eyecolors there are. I’m using Hazel…green…light and dark brown over and over again but its getting irritating with all my characters having the same eyes. HELP!!!
Usual line up from lightest to darkest...Blue (light/dark)Grey/Gray (light/dark)Blue-Green (light/dark)Light Hazel (a mix of blue/grey/light green and possibly a little amber)Green (light/dark)Hazel (a mix of green/amber/light brown)Amber (a light honey colour)Brown (light brown/dark brown)So 13 basic colours to choose from————–OtherRed (Occurs two ways, the first is through albinism where the eye isn’t pigmented at all and you can see the blood vessels behind the iris. The other way is to possess a very rich dark brown, it isn’t actually red but it often appears a dark mahogany/cherry red.)Black (Again not really a colour in itself but occurs two ways, the first is to have such dark grey/gray or brown eyes that you can’t determine the exact pigment colour and the other is to have Mydriasis. Usually the latter is caused by a disease, drug or trauma but some people genuinely have it from birth)Violet (There is no such thing as violet eyes but eyes can appear violet. Light blue or grey/gray eyes with sparse pigmentation allow some of the red blood vessels to show from behind the eyes *like albinism* but the pigment in the iris dilutes the effect so instead of red you see a mix. In blue eyes it tends to appear a more violet shade and in grey eyes it tends to appear more purple. A famous example of this was Elizabeth Taylor who had light blue eyes.Heterochromia (This is when two or more distinct colours occur in the eye, you can either have partial heterochromia which might, for example, exist as a gold ring in the centre of a blue eye. Or you can get total heterochromia where there are two completely different coloured eyes.Spotted or segmented (Ocular Nevi) – A lot of people have flecks of brown or golden in their eyes or even an entire block of brown in an otherwise solid-coloured eye. In the same way your skin can have freckles, moles and birth marks so can your eyes and some people are born with amazing patterning in their irises or even on the whites of their eyes.—————————-Side notesOften the way to bring a character to life is not to focus on the general but to emphasize the specifics. Say a character has green eyes, are they light green, dark green? Golden green, blue-green, do they change in different lighting?Do xir eyes slant? Are they wide and sparkling? Long lashes?Maybe your character has freckles or different flecks of colour in xir eyes?Do they appear intelligent? Mischievous? Innocent?Did your character inherit them from a relative or were they a one off?And you don’t necessarily have to say they’re green eyes. Instead of golden-green how about Chartreuse? or Aqua if they’re blue-green?http://coolpicturesworld.blogspot.co.uk/…Look at those iris patterns/colours.Take the 5th one down, you could say it’s green; it is green. But it isn’t just green, it’s that Chartreuse I was talking about because there’s golden in there and there are splashes of amber as well as a spattering of freckles.It’s going just that step further to describe your characters in detail and their little individualities.http://www.obsidianbookshelf.com/html/ey…http://www.obsidianbookshelf.com/html/ey…
How many books will there be in the vampire academy spin off series.
the bloodlines series
Richelle Mead has said in the past that she was contracted to write six books for the Bloodlines series. I don’t think anything has changed, and I see six books listed under the series over at Goodreads. The title of book #2 is THE GOLDEN LILY and it releases June 12th this year. 🙂
fivesgear.com Free urban books app
If you think there are millions or more galaxies in the universe……..
how many universes are there.Personal opinion – 7.
If you find this kind of thought interesting, I highly reccomend you read the “Dark Materials” trilogy by Phillip Pullman. The books are The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and the Amber Spyglass. The books deal with many of the same opinions you just spoke of.They give special detail to the controversy of a parallel universe joined to our own.
How Many Books are in the Series.
How many covenants are there in the book of Exodus.
What does this mean for the Israelites?
There are three covenants between God and the Israelites in the book of Exodus.1. Passover. (Exodus 12) This was a blood covenant – a fact that many do not know today because we no longer practice blood covenant in most cultures today. An excellent reference to study this subject is “The Threshold Covenant” by H Clay Trumbull. His book, written over 100 years ago, can be read online for free at http://books.google.com/books?id=HmoAAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA215&dq=Trumbull+Passover#PPA218,M12. The Sinai covenant (Exodus 20 – 24), when God spoke the Ten Commandments to the Israelites on Mt. Sinai.The Israelites broke these covenants with God (Passover and Sinai) when they worshipped the Golden Calf. Their breaking of these covenants is symbolized by Moses breaking the first set of the Ten Commandments (Note that it was impossible for them to break the Abrahamic covenant which was cut 430 years earlier, however, so the Israelites were kept safe based on the Abrahamic covenant even when they were unfaithful to God.)3. Exodus 34:10-27 contains a third covenant which God gave the people after they broke the Sinai covenant. This covenant is a shadow of the New Covenant. It is a promise that God would still be faithful to them even though they had betrayed Him. It is symbolized by God giving Moses a new set of the Ten Commandments.God bless you!
how many different religious holy books are there in circulation,all religions.
why do people believe these books are holy when they are really books of cultral knowledge
1) Religious belief refers to a faith or creed concerning the supernatural, sacred, or divine. It may concern the existence, nature and worship of a deity or deities and divine involvement in the universe and human life. It may also relate to the values and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader. Unlike other belief systems, religious belief tends to be codified.Why do people believe these books are holy when they are really books of cultral knowledge?Cultural knowledge becomes individual, group and social law.Informations in Holy books are, according to the followers, are TRUTH and FINAL for them.2) The following are some of the Holy books of selected different religions. The table below lists the cannonical works of scripture listed by Wilson. For a very comprehensive yet concise academic survey of the world’s religious scriptures (but not the full texts), see the article “The World’s Religions and Their Scriptures” at Reference 3.Old Testament (Tanakh): Judaism; Christianity (different compilations for Jews, Catholics, Orthodox, and Protestants)Talmud: JudaismMidrash: JudaismNew Testament: ChristianityQur’an: IslamSunnah (from hadith) Islam: SunniNahjul Balagha Islam: ShiiteAvesta: ZoroastrianismVedas: HinduismUpanishads: HinduismBhagavad Gita (in the Mahabharata): HinduismVarious Puranas (Vishnu Purana, Shiva Purana, Skanda Purana, Linga Purana, Garuda Purana, Matsya Purana, etc.): Hinduism: newer movements, Vaishnavite, ShaiviteTantras (including Kularnava Tantra): HinduismSutras, and their commentaries: HinduismVachanas: Lingayats (Virashaiva)Adi Granth: SikhismPurvas (12 angas including Acarangasutra and Sutrakritanga, 34 angabahya including Uttaradhyayana Sutra and Kalpa Sutra. Also: Upasakdasanga Sutra, Dashavaikalika Sutra, and Nandi Sutra): Jainism, ShvetambaraPurvas (small number; reject most Shvetambara Purvas): Jainism, DigambaraLarge number of scholastic expositions (anuyoga): Samayasara, Niyamasara, Pravacanasara, and Pancastikaya; Anupreksa; Samadhishataka of Pujyapada; Tattvarthasutra of Umasvati: Jainism, DigambaraTattvarthasutra: Jainism (minor differences between Digambara and Shvetambara versions)Other separate books of Jain Canon: Sanmatitarka, Gomattasara, Jayadhavala, Adipurana, Dvatrimshika, Aptamimamsa, Mulacara, Ratnakarandasravakacara, Sagaradharmamrita: JainismPali Tripitaka: BuddhismJataka stories (semi-cannonical): Buddhism, TheravadaVisuddimagga or Path of Purification (semi-cannonical): Buddhism, TheravadaQuestions of King Milinda (semi-cannonical): Buddhism, TheravadaChinese Tripitaka: Buddhism, MahayanaTibetan Tripitaka: Buddhism, MahayanaLotus Sutra (Saddharma-Pundarika): Buddhism, MahayanaSukhavativyuha Sutras: Buddhism, Mahayana, Pure LandMeditation on Buddha Amitayus (Amitayur Dhyana Sutra): Buddhism, Mahayana, Pure LandGarland Sutra (Avatamsaka Sutra) Buddhism: Mahayana, Kegon/Hua-yenPerfection of Wisdom in Eight Thousand Lines (Astasahasrika Prajnaparamita Sutra): Buddhism, MahayanaSutra of Hui Neng (Platform Sutra): Buddhism, Mahayana, ZenLankavatara Sutra: Buddhism, Mahayana, ZenMahaparinirvana Sutra; Surangama Sutra Buddha; Golden Light Sutra (Suvarnaprabhasottama): Buddhism, MahayanaWritings of Nagarjuna, Shantideva, Aryadeva, Vasubandhu, Dharmakirti, Gyalwa Longchenpa, Sakya Pandita, Milarepa, and Lama Tsongkhapa: Buddhism, TibetanMulamadhyamaka Karika and Precious Garland: Buddhism, TibetanGuide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life (Bodhisattvacharyavatara): Buddhism, TibetanHevajra Tantra; Kalacakra Tantra; Guhyasamaja Tantra: Buddhism, TibetanTibetan Book of the Dead (Bardo Thodol): Buddhism, TibetanFive Classics: Book of Songs; Book of History; Spring and Autumn Annals; Book of Ritual; I Ching (Book of Changes): Confucianism (I-Ching is also cannonical for Taoism)Four Books: Analects; the Great Learning; the Doctrine of the Mean; the Mencius: ConfucianismTao Te Ching: TaoismChuang-tzu: TaoismTreatise on Response and Retribution (T’ai-Shang Kan-Ying P’ien): Taoism, popular religious TaoismTract of the Quiet Way (Yin Chih Wen): Taoism, popular religious TaoismKojiki: ShintoNihon Shoki: ShintoK-oki: TenrikyoOfudesaki: TenrikyoMikagura-uta: TenrikyoMichi-no-Shiori: OmotoJohrei: Sekai Kyusei KyoGoseigen: MahikariNectarean Shower of Holy Doctrines: Seicho-no-IeSong of the Angel: Seicho-no-IeHoly Sutra for Spiritual Healing: Seicho-no-IeDivine Teachings of Kyososama: ShinreikyoChun Boo Kyung: ancient KoreanGleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah: Bahai FaithBook of Certitude (Kitab-i-Iqan): Bahai FaithHidden Words of Baha’u’llah: Bahai FaithEpistle to the Son of the Wolf: Bahai FaithBook of Mormon Christianity: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day SaintsDoctrine and Covenants Christianity: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day SaintsPearl of Great Price Christianity: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
How many books are there to the Golden compass.
I really wanted to read the books but I dont know how many there are. Can anyone tell me how many books there are?
Three. It’s a trilogy.
How many phantom stallion books are there.
of phantom stallion books in the series??
The Wild One – (July 2002)Mustang Moon – (2002)Dark Sunshine – (October 2002)The Renegade – (November 2002)Free Again – (January 2003)The Challenger – (March 2003)Desert Dancer – (May 2003)Golden Ghost – (July 2003)Gift Horse – (October 2003)Red Feather Filly – (February 2004)Untamed – (April 2004)Rain Dance – (July 2004)Heartbreak Bronco – (October 2004)Moonrise – (February 2005)Kidnapped Colt – (April 2005)The Wildest Heart – (June 2005)Mountain Mare – (September 2005)Firefly – (October 2005)Secret Star – (January 2006)Blue Wings – (February 2006)Dawn Runner – (May 2006)Wild Honey – (July 2006)Gypsy Gold – (September 2006)Run Away Home – (December 2006)Twenty-four.
- Quadruple Combination – Holy Bible Book of Mormon Doctrine and Covenants Pearl of Great Price – 2003 Green Leather Edition ebook by Mormon Church
- Expositions of Holy Scripture- Second Samuel and the Books of Kings to Second Kings VII & Expositions of Holy Scripture- Exodus Leviticus and Numbers Two Books With Active Table of Contents ebook by unknown author
- A companion to your study of the Doctrine and Covenants ebook by Daniel H Ludlow
- Workbook for Surgical Technology- Principles and Practice 6e ebook by Joanna Kotcher Fuller BA BSN RN RGN MPH
- Moses and Akhenaten- The Secret History of Egypt at the Time of the Exodus ebook by Ahmed Osman